“Coronavirus Measures Taking A Big Bite Out Of Dentists’ Time For Tooth-Sore Patients”
Click below to read the news article featuring our office’s advanced safety protocols.
We now offer virtual appointments through teledentistry. Click the button below to learn more about requesting a virtual appointment.
We are available to schedule in-office appointments once again. Please call our office to schedule your appointment today!
We are back open and performing all treatments, including hygiene care and elective cases!
Please be reassured we are taking all precautions to protect each other. Below you will find a few of the protocols we are taking to help protect everyone:
- We have adjusted patient scheduling to enforce social distancing.
- Patients are brought immediately into a disinfected room, with no wait appointments.
- The reception area is being repeatedly disinfected.
- Plexiglass dividers have been installed.
- All family is requested to wait outside and will be called once their loved one’s care is complete.
- The team is wearing masks, protective eyewear, and gowns/scrubs.
- Every team member is following hand sanitizing protocols.
- We are offering condensed appointments to allow for multiple procedures per appointment and reduced visits.
- The office is cleaned as per CDC protocol routinely.
“We are committed to serving our patients and their families and will continue our proactive approach during these challenging times.”